2. Data controller
BILA Group A/S is the data controller for personal data related to Reo-pack.com and is therefore responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable laws.
Contact information for the data controller:
BILA Group A/S
Industrivej 18 7900
Phone: +45 97 71 00 44
When processing personal information, we comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Danish personal data regulations that may be applicable after May 25, 2018.
If you wish to access your personal information or believe that incorrect data has been registered, or if you have other objections, you can also contact BILA Group A/S. You have the opportunity to access the information registered about you and object to a registration in accordance with the rules of the personal data law.
3. Website and cookies
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile or similar device for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings, performing statistics, and targeting ads. Cookies cannot contain harmful code such as viruses.
We divide cookies into these categories:
4. Collection of personal information
We collect and process your personal data in different ways depending on the channel through which you contact us.
The personal data that we collect, and process can be divided into these categories:
- Contact information, such as name, country, phone number, email address, title, place of work, etc.
- Information that you provide to us when you contact us via an online form
- User information in connection with your visits to our websites. It can be, for example, technical data regarding use and display
- Application information, including your resume, if you apply for a job at BILA Group
We do not collect any special categories of personal information (sensitive information) about you.
5. Processing of Personal Information
We only process personal information to the extent necessary or if you have given your consent to such processing.
For example, it may be necessary for us to fulfill our obligations under agreements and associated services. It may also be to fulfill the obligations we have as a Danish company, where we are subject to Danish legislation.
- We process your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Send order confirmation, access codes, and user manuals to you
- Provide customer service, support, answer questions, and comply with your requests
- Perform your orders and deliver our services and products
- Handle the administration of the customer relationship with you
- Send notifications about new opportunities, products, prices, system updates, downtime, etc. via email.
6. Use of Your Personal Information in BILA Group
REO-PACK is a part of BILA Group, and for the purposes described in section 5, we may share your personal information so that all companies under BILA Group have access to them. This will only occur under the condition that such sharing of your personal data is not prohibited by law.
7. Sharing of Your Personal Information
We strive to limit the sharing of your personal information to a minimum and to maintain an appropriate level of data protection with any recipients (natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies, or other entities).
Under one or more of the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal data:
- Recipients who perform services on our behalf. This may include, for example, hosting, IT support, marketing services, administrative services, etc.
- If you have consented to the disclosure of personal data
Additionally, we share your information to the extent we are required to, for example, because of reporting requirements to public authorities such as the Danish tax authority (SKAT).
8. Sharing of information with recipients outside the EU/EEA
As data controller, we only share personal information with recipients outside the EU/EEA who ensure an adequate level of data protection.
9. Protection of personal information
We protect your personal information on computers with limited access located in controlled facilities, and our security measures are regularly audited to determine whether our user information is handled properly and with due regard for your rights as a user.
We reserve the right to update and change these guidelines for the processing of your personal information. If we do, we will update the date under point 11 "last updated" at the bottom of the page. In the event of significant changes, we will notify you by means of a visible notice on our website.
To the extent that personal information about you is processed, you have the right, according to the Personal Data Act, to be informed about which personal information can be attributed to you. If it turns out that the information or data processed about you is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to demand that it be corrected, deleted or blocked.
You can object to information about you being subject to processing at any time. You can also revoke your consent at any time. At the same time, you have the opportunity to complain about the processing of information and data concerning you. Complaints are filed with the Danish Data Protection Agency, cf. Section 58 (1) of the Personal Data Act.
12. Last updated